kate5kiwis: Feeding The Five Thousand

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Feeding The Five Thousand

Whenever people find out that I have *five* kiddos, I usually get a look of horror/disbelief and the statement, "But you don't look old enough to have FIVE KIDS!!!"

So I have great pleasure in teasing my friend Rach, cos she's got *eight*!!!

Over Hubby's BWoF, the whole fam-damily of Bears came to stay, and s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y, it didn't feel like there were seventeen peeps in the house.....
Except For At Dinner Time:

(Rach's bubba is missing... and the mommas and poppas are still inside, fighting over the scraps lol)
*boo*
that's a scary image, but I am OH!!! so happy that Mister Bear is a Bona Fide Techno Geek, cos now WE HAVE BROADBAND!!!!!!!
I kid you not.
There will be no more "...just talk amongst yourselves while the page loads..." convos...
theTraditional Self Portrait:
me'n'Rach, with the twin-hair-cut lol
(better check your head girl: i've been scratching again today pfffffft)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharonnz said...

Cute;-)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr don't the little critters just leave you WILD??!!! Mind you, dol, you're probably not the 'get WILD' type... hint for the day - found out that one is supposed to treat head every three! days, for 9 days, to nail it... Let me know if you want a little home remedy, save you some bucks on the chemist round! x x Love your ex lucy pit... works well with all those babe's in it!

9:17 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

shazza
yeah, rach's hair grows really fast lol X

nixstar
you're probably not the 'get WILD' type
pfff-f-f-f-f-fft-t-t
they drive me c-r-a-z-e-e-e-e-e
cos i combed and combed my amish-length-hair this morning (and now i smell like a tea tree), and did i find anything???
NYET!!
and S10 (our resident nit-magnet) is completely clear too, although he tells me he's had *the itch* lately.

and then weird things happen, like going to My Hair Lady last month and she fishes THREE of the little b*ggers outta my tresses... what is with that??
hideous moment, i tell ya.

*scratch scratch*

9:16 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

Super cool ya getting to see all your special peeps this silly season :o) xxxx (I forgot my four kisses in above post comments so xxxx)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

BROADBAND!! YAY, couldnt believe you did all that blogging on dial up girl, well done, great effort, but here's to BROADBAND! xx

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home