kate5kiwis: myself fair lady

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

myself fair lady

i did it! i did it! i did it!
i said that i would do it,
and indeed i did.
i thought that i would rue it;
i doubted i'd do it.
but now i must admit it
that succeed i did.

*hopping and skipping*
over the last few days my blonde blog header has been in various stages of repair and disrepair as i have been scouring the internet in search of Blog Template Code For Blogs With No Headers.
and after much cut-n-pasting and clapping delightedly at Hubby and photobucket and boggling at Helpful Blogs and HTML code pages and adding and subtracting borders here and there, i did it.

voila:

i give you and me the new-look-five-daisies-blog-header
in all its pink textured glory.

*kate the techno geek takes a bow*

11 Comments:

Blogger Sharonnz said...

Very prettiful, you clever sausage. (My eyes glazed over when Dh tried to teach me some HTML code.)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Phara said...

Love it...you both probably deserved a drink after you were finished.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

It is beautiful! Great song from My Fair lady too, isn't that -- what a great time to use it. sparkle away

2:02 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Good going! Your blog is a beautiful reflection of you!

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the Goddess of HTML! :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Very pretty!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely just like you my friend :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

I love it! Well worth that hassle and learning :).

12:57 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Man - I can't even make my comments go bold or italics (and I have tried) - very impressive! When we have our business you can do all the web stuff!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Nice header, very you. You've inspired us, we spent ages doing some for our blogs (yeah thanks for that Aunty Kate!'Oh can we do that pleeeeeeeeeeaaase!!!') lol. Well done to you.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

I know the feeling Kate...I inserted the code for the pink on my Bringing Mei Home blog and I felt like a GENIUS!! It looks great!!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home