kate5kiwis: BON ANNIVERSAIRE, MON CHERI !!!!!

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, December 15, 2006

BON ANNIVERSAIRE, MON CHERI !!!!!

Well, I know it's français friday but it's also Hubby's birthday, so... here goes:
My fave Parisian photo of toi et moi:


Babe, we've known each other for twenty-one years this Christmas: I remember our first "date"... biking kilometres and kilometres to Point Erin pools... sheesh, I couldn't sit down for *days* lol. And I remember our first kiss, at the side of Mum and Dad's house... your bike wedged between us, the sun going down.. it was just a brushing of lips, and I heard the angels sing that day.

Three years later, you wrote this poem, a month before we were married:
Our Pulse
I want to feel your heart
beating within my breast.

So that when I am far

from you I still might rest

In time to our strong pulse.

One day soon we will love

fully - with all our heart

and strength. And give above

what we're able. Then we'll start

as one, to feel His pulse.


You've always been a romantic, a poet, a thinker, a songwriter.
I wanna trip inside your head and spend the day there.
I love your passion.

You make lovin' fun.

I love dancing along this path with you.
You are the flame in my heart
You light my way in the dark
You are the ultimate star
I belong to you
And you
You belong to me too

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kate!! Glad to finally make it to your page and catch up with your beautiful Fam! Say Happy Birthday from the Mangoes!!

Lots of Love Jess A (and Javi and Zozo and Rooroo and Liji and Joely poly rock'n'roly!)

7:06 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

*kate waves hi to jess*
hello little mummy!!!!
so cool to hear from ya..
thanks for the lurve!
i'm off to find your email addy...
mwah X
PS: love that "rock'n'rolly"

7:33 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Oh what a wonderful,loving tribute to your Hubby. I love that photo, it screams fun and happiness :).

Happy Birthday, to many more together.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Too, too romantic and sweet! Hope you guys had a wonderful day.

9:32 AM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

happy b-day hubby.....and congrats on being together 20 years....

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home