kate5kiwis: Christmas Is All Around

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Is All Around

I feel it in my fingers.. I feel it in my toes...
hmmmm... I s'pose 'tis the season for merry little bloggers to post their PAR-fectly decorated Christmas tree pix..

OK then, here's The Tree.
Last year, I was very bossy and we only had lights and twelve silver butterflies...
This year the kiddos wanted to stick *every* decoration on it .. we eventually decided on a silver-and-gold theme...


but of course, my butterflies still feature.. and yes, that is real snow around the bottom of the tree.

It's a tribute to the fabulous, festering Billy Mac, in my favourite Christmas movie:
So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

Kate-I LOVE your blog. Its hard to imagine a summery Christmas. I live in California, but north Cali. Pretty chilly. Out my front door I can see huge pine trees and palm trees!!!

After seeing Lord of the Rings I decided I had to see New Zealand! Now I may have to stop by your little oasis!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home