kate5kiwis: chocolate body paint

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

chocolate body paint

it's not what you think.
actually it's all the *chocolate* stain that is going onto the deck that is being flicked everywhere. all over my face, hands, legs, arms, the cream coloured wall of the house...
DON'T P-A-N-I-C!!!!!
D18 managed to get most of it off the wall:

because YOU ARE A NINJA.
i'm told that *ninja* is the Ultimate Teen Compliment.
apparently being a ninja is even more cool than being a pirate.
warning: derrière shot:
and i have to skite add that those boardies are ones i got
about eight years ago, after another of my weight-loss-scams...
and i fit them, comfortably.
because I AM A NINJA.

wanna lick that deck, though...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG keep up the good work
Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you guys are really going all out getting ready for Christmas aye... good on you, and thanks for the pick of your booty, I was wondering how small it had gotten, this satisfies my curiosity - good on you for not throwing those boardies out! I have a yummy little pressie for you and your thai product from Shine girl to pick up, so we'd better touch base soon. I'll yell when I'm in the neighbourhood or vice versa. Night x

10:45 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Now all you need is a decent tan...you lily white ninja!!xxxx

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha - good girl! So rewarding doing mahi like this aye!? Just thinking today, my house paidting is going to be a massive job - let alone our decking! Oh, another day another day - we can only be *fabulous* one day at a time!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home