kate5kiwis: aujourd'hui à la plage

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, July 26, 2009

aujourd'hui à la plage

this weekend, surprisingly, it seems that we've skipped spring and gone straight to summer. there is something so calming about big, wide, open spaces. a starfish was dug, and decorated.
mais... une problème: it looks like i'm gonna have to plant this summer's herbs with my baby spade cos we mistakenly left our big hefty spade at the beach.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Sounds to me like you have a great excuse to head back to the beach...! ;-)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Do you ever have problems with trash and such on your beaches? Love the starfish.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous 2nd time half-er! said...

I know isnt it AMAZING weather... was running around the Mt this morning, so gorgeous... mate that place just about picks up your feet and runs for you! Training for my second half... City to Surf end of Sept. Sure you wont join me?? Dont think 21kms, think 2 hrs running, cause that's really all it boils down to, and I have easy training programme too x

Nice to see your family back at the beach. The first of our naked trees is showing off tiny bright pink flowers already - I think it's the puriri tree?? Not sure, but this time last year I was in bed resting alot and certainly didnt think I'd make it to this time this year! know wat i mean!!

Love's ya x

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Yah! Beach time is coming round again! We too dashed out the door and made the most of the glorious weekend weather to enjoy the beach and rock pooling. It's seemed luck a tough, serious rug up, winter and we are so ready for daylight saving at the end of September and more beach days. Loving your creativity on the beach and hope you can get a new spade for your herbs! I'm starting to think of planting - already noticed some little changes in the garden with the ever to slight increase in daylight hours. Yah!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed this post - not sure how - it looks divine and I wanna o to the beach!!!!
Gorgeous. Oops on the garden.
Oh I have wonderful aspirations about my garden this year, want to start planting things I can use.
xxx

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home