kate5kiwis: whodunnit?

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, July 06, 2009

whodunnit?

the house was filled with whodunnit wannabes this evening for woozie's belated birthday. yeah, Bulldog had written a How To Host A Murder game and the suspects reconvened at our place to discover who murdered "Mayor Mortal" (bah dah BOOM!)...
was it:
Ewen Busturde, the illegitimate son of the mayor?

Anne Bagg, the mayor's personal assistante?

Lucy Lady, the mayor's bit on the side?
Justin Thyme, his ex-business partner?

Ginny Tonnick, the alcoholic sister?

Morty Mortal, the mayor's twin brother?
or Dr Mal Practice, who has his eye on the mayor's wife?

(or one of the others whose photos i need to recover lol?)
at the end of the evening of hilarity and frivolity and a couple of games of mafia thrown in for good measure... all was revealed...

but i cannot say whodunnit,
or i'll have to shoot myself.

9 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Ha ha! Ginny Tonic! Love it! Happy birthday Woozie!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Well, they ALL look suspicious to me!

Looks like fun -- Happy Birthday to Woozie!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

It looks like they had a fabulous time. What a fun way to celebrate. Happy Birthday to Woozie!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Reluctant Blogger said...

Happy birthday Woozie. Sorry I am a bit late here!

I LOVE those parties. Last time I went to one I got so pissed I forgot who I was supposed to be halfway through and became someone else instead. They should have let me be the body - I could have managed that!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

You guys do the coolest stuff! I would love to do something like that only I don't know as many cool people as you, apparently. :)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm with Ginny Tonnick or Justin Thyme. Where's the butler? Aren't they always the ones? *wink*

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Incredible! They all look seriously in part and the photos look like something from a play! Must have been such a laugh. Happy Birthday to Woozie - looks like an unforgettable one!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me !
It was you ?
It was I !

(Who said that?)

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who dun it but I want to know who stole your little girl and replaced her with that gorgeous woman!!! - Rachel you are stunning!

Hugs from Auntie Sue xx

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home