what is it with my Nigella muse at the weekends?
i might need to take my temperature though cos since getting back from the gym four hours ago, i have been swanning around the kitchen making
1. a gigantic pot of veggie soup with alphabet letters in it for dinner tonight
2. a nearly-as-gigantic pot of roasted pumpkin soup for dinner tomorrow
3. eleventy billion wholemeal buns which are actually still rising in the oven and i even remembered to put an egg in the dough otherwise they don't rise so well
4. roasted garlic and lemon hummus from dried chick peas which i pressure cooked and which will be awesome to nosh on instead of those evil white carbs that have been stodging up my gym scales
5. two poached eggies on burgen bread cos it's my turn to keep Bulldog alive while he is in essay-writing mode
6. twelve delish boysenberry muffins for whenever the kids find them
7. two little espressos. don't forget the espressos.
and it's all so weird, cos it's not like there is anything to procrastinate. and here i am *writing* about it. ah yes, i spy a BS bloggeur award. i think i shall go off and find my quilt. i'm sure the whole world will be ecstatic to know that i have made friends with it again - probably because i can sniff the finish line. it's started to veer away from the rules though - i am going to put some words on it. except i have this gigantic headache which is probably caused by the two thirty morning last night which wasn't even for partying reasons.