kate5kiwis: feedback

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

feedback

the morning after: Dr Mal Practice, Lucy Lady, Justin Time, and the lawyers... in the lounge, with the singstar...



5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

So people really do get away with murder? ;-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Hahaha, Steve!

Love the clarinet! And who knew "Smoke on the Water" was an aerobics exercise?

12:27 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

The birthday gathering looked like a blast! I just love watching your boys jump around the room... oh and singing too. Nah, actually, it's the wild jumping I love most. Esp from the biggest boy! Hope you're having a great holiday. Ours is picking up ;-)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I don't think I've ever seen so much energy go into a Singstar performance! If the scoring including a 'bounce factor' those boys would be getting 'Sing Star' every time! The clarinet practice in the background was an interesting touch too! Fabulous! Going to be a YouTube hit to out doo Susan Boyle that one!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I'm your fabric swap partner. I was putting your box of fabric together and had some extra room. Is there anything American you have ever really wanted to try?
Leave me a note on my blog and I will try my best!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home