kate5kiwis: i just got my first uni instalment today. my eyes have already glazed over.

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, February 20, 2009

i just got my first uni instalment today. my eyes have already glazed over.

what to do? what to do?
too easy. choose the Second Hardest Thing in my head- and procrastinate negotiating moodle (yeah - wtf?) for the virginth time.

yep, i spent all afternoon with mum helping me to arrange these completely gorgeous fabrics
and cut out the templates for them (plus eleventy billion others) for Katie'sCrazyFebruaryQuilt.
it's her birthday today - and still she willingly does maths for me.
that's love X

6 Comments:

Blogger Katepai said...

Oh my gosh Kate those fabrics are stunningly gorgeous... Can't wait to see finished product.

Ahhh study... good luck with that!!!

Kate

6:55 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

You'll get back into the school mode soon. In the meantime, congrats on the fabric work! It should be lovely.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

dont procrastinate for too long

I always use to find starting the hardest part once you get started it will get easier Im sure

jen http://romans1513.wordpress.com/

8:27 AM  
Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

Great Fabric Kate! I look forward to seeing the end result...it'll be fab for sure.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

Side tracked by the word verification - I'm getting the funniest words these days, today it says tuck in! I guess that means your quilt looks good enough to eat ;-)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Carnies said...

Love the fabric! Where'd ya score that???? Mwah, loved hanging with ya last night x

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home