kate5kiwis: katie loves endorphins

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, September 05, 2008

katie loves endorphins

oh yes, it's that time of year again.
oh, and this time of year.

not wanting to jinx anything,
but i've gymmed *every day* this week,
and i am loving it.
absolutely surprisingly *loving* it.
i am feeling like this:
that's our sky, that's our beach,
and today is friday.
- photo credit - Antipo

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

oh how perfickly perfect... look at it, goegeous! Guess what colour ours is? If you guessed grey and dripping you'd be right. Sigh. Congrats on the gym thing, so impressed ;-)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on heading back to the gym. You look fabulous (I have been back reading catching up on your posts). Love your blue sky, we have had more blue sky in the past week than we did all summer long :).

12:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

You GO GIRL....... I swear that the diet Gods are against me this week (actually most weeks if the truth be know..). Last night I went out for dinner and they had a desert called CHOCOLATE FANTASY...I mean who can resist that!!!!! X

1:27 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Hello Endorphins my old friend... I am loving the feeling of my new spring fling! Let's hope it lasts till summer huh x

2:15 PM  
Blogger Antipo Déesse said...

Heck, I didn't know that I'm such a good photographer!

Love the wild, wind-tossed hair!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Isn't this sunshine WONDERFUL!!! I am just loving it - have been out walking every day for about 40 mins - just makes you feel SO GOOD!!! I went through the girls summer clothes and they were just bouncing off the walls - I haven't been able to convince Ems to wear a sweater since!!
Lxx

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home