how to make a veggie lasagne for the birthday boy
1. welcome gorgeous boy at beginning of two week stay
2. *gasp!* at shorn curls and missing eyebrow (and glasses)
3. make Birthday veggie lasagne while drinking glass of pinot noir:
onions, leeks, mushrooms, three colours of capsicums, lentils, grated parsnip-and-carrot, tinned tomatoes, basil pesto, swish of said pinot. (respell pinot after spelling it "pinto" twice), lasagne nootles, delish cheesey sauce (made from s-c-r-a-t-c-h 0f course)
4. whang it in the oven...
5. oversee J12 making Birthday deee-iiii-sert of ambrosia:
frozen berries, yoghurt, whipped cream, marshmallows, cookies-and-cream-ice-cream
6. go off in search of another glass of pinot noir,
all while listening to all da fab lads playing guitars and piano... and watching nigella 'splain how to make croissants aux chocolats... and fixing eleventy billion typos.... and feeling ecstatic that katie has her first evah BONA FIDE GYM SUBSCRIPTION... Sydney Bristow, here i come!!