kate5kiwis: Woozie's Tips For How To Tidy Your Room

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, August 11, 2008

Woozie's Tips For How To Tidy Your Room

(soz the movie is 24 MB so might take a mo to load. just prime your vocal chords and get ready to sing along ... giggle animatedly to yourself. lol, i realised about three quarters of the way into videoing her that i was SINGING along and giggling inadvertently... ooops.)

11 Comments:

Blogger quiltdude said...

Tidying always goes better with a bit of loud music and some dancing don't ya think?
Woozie is so beautiful, you have a great family.
X Clare
ps. Mamma Mia was just as good second time round, will be going to see it again with my sis later this week, hee, hee, can't wait, might even get dressed up.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

... and that's the way yours truly does housework. The End

Good song choice, Woozie, to sort and tidy and, oh yeah, dust to!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! How cool are you two? Seriously. I mean, that was awesome.

Apparently I need to adopt this new mode of housecleaning. :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Fantastic--it made me want to pick up the living room...and I love the hat, too...

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure i noticed our maid doing that same dance the other day... but not as good as woozy!!

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Love it.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

PRICELESS! This family really knows how to live! Cant believe that Woosie is growing up this fast - it's gonna be "murder on the dance floor" (song line) with you too in a couple of years. Woohooo!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder if that'll work in the garden.

I wish you hadn't spoken. I'd forgotten your voice. Now I'm all weepy :"(

9:25 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I wonder if that would help my daughters clean their room. I think they'd probably rather dance to High School Musical.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Now that it most definitely my kinda cleanin...you go girl!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

funky hat
like the curtains
good dancer
LOL go girls :)
Jen

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home