kate5kiwis: mamma mia, here i go again...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mamma mia, here i go again...

i 'fess i have never done this before: it's the third-week-in-a-row mamma mia fest. yep, have been to the cheapie tuesday viewing of mamma mia *three times*. rather excessive, but my my, how can i resist ya?
(slide show takes a minute to load)

9 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

great photos
I so want to see this movie
but I need Money Money Money
I dont live in a rich mans world :)

jen

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i so want to see this movie!! but i don't think it would be as good alone - poor, poor me. ;)

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! I want to see the movie, too.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Ardern said...

Very cool my dear, couldnt have done it without our poppies! I think we made an impression on all who saw the movie last night, the lady I was sitting beside thought I was in the movie!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen Kung Fu Panda three times. But I didn't pay.
Because,
There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.
Ha! I will never grow tired of that.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the looks! Whose the blonde in the hat - phewwee!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

How cool are you lot! We're in the middle of Grease-mania here, school production (will that stage show ever die!!!) I have a few T birds and one pink lady strutting around the house.

10:11 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

jen
check your mail, chick X

monica
it's really such an awesome movie that you'll just tune *everything* out and s-i-n-g!! X

sarah
the big screen is best, go to the cinema, girl!! X

madge
oh you looked so famous. it's the wig. definitely the wig. *loved* the look!! X

hay
*steals the movie line cos luffs it* fabulous! X

ang
that hat is something else! your personality carries anything off! love it. X

flossy
oh our kiddos *adore* that show. we all sing along, of course... i still cannot get used to Sandy's outfit in the last scene. i prefer her as sweet-Sandy X

5:29 PM  
Blogger quiltdude said...

I am so jealous of you guys. I NEED to see it again and I want to get dressed up too, can I come with you , looks like you had the best time.
X Clare

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home