kate5kiwis: poetic licence

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, August 18, 2008

poetic licence

i used to get all my grades at skool from prettying things up, and it's only recently that i've been falling in love with words. well, i think i've always loved words, just not my own so much. this is a little tricksy i've seen around town lately, it's the most-used words on my blog... from the last month or so...
made especially for moi at a little place called wordle. that's a cute word, isn't it? if you'd like a wee *Word Play* (oh i crack myself up) too, pop over here.
oh PS. the very tricksy part is that the frequency of the word affects the size of the font... so it appears that i *really* like a "little moment at home with my lads"... oh... and i "just love a sunshine day lol..."

8 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

I love the pretty colours :)
as well as the pretty words :)
Jen

6:28 PM  
Blogger Nova said...

ohh you have some cool ones! - sparkly, lookit, fudge, sunshine, kiss, squeezes.. so very k5k! ;)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is a wonderful thing. I shall trog off and have a go myself when I have finished here. Bet mine will be full of "really"s and "anyway"s.

And you look fab in those photos below. Amazing! Your hair is just gorgeous!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

This is the neatest thing I've seen lately! I'm off to try my own.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Uh oh. I'm apprehensive. Will mine have exhausted, overwhelmed, busy all big like that? Very telling. Maybe i can adjust my attitude before wordling.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

ive done mine come have a lookie :)

Jen

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I got a black, grey and white colour scheme. Very arty! Shame it can't read back very far though.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home