kate5kiwis: the sweetest thing

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, March 08, 2008

the sweetest thing

i talk all the time about
The Love Going Around The Universe.
it still does.
sarah bean loves me.
sarah bean loves me so much
that she sent me a book about LOVE,
with no carbs attached
cos i am such a ninja speller,
and i was asking her about a quote for moi for 2008.
so this is it: complete with my very own *pink* bookmark.
love the quote, sarah bean.
it's *perfick* for me.
ain't love the sweetest thing.
you are the sweetest thing.
(ok, i'm taking me'n'my hyperlink-hysteria
off to the gym with Bulldog now)
mwah X

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee, glad you like the quote, I thought it was perfick for you ;)
Was extremely nerve wracking sending sparklies to the sparkly-queen, but then I decided, well, who better to be-sparkle? So I hope you're not over-sparkled. Lol. Sigh. The gym!? Really!? Yikes. Mwah.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You girls are so sweet, sharing that lurve :-)
Great job SB. I never would have picked a quote like that...methinks me has much to learn about all that is Katie :-) Don't strain anything at the gym darling!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

bless Sarah
its beautiful
just like the two of you and Hay too :)
have a good Sunday my friend
Jen

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great quote, and so you!

Hope you are enjoying the gym. I am so sick I can't even run on the treadmill right now, and that makes me sad.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog party (http://usr-bin-mom.com) and entering my photo giveaway!

It's great to "meet" you, and have a Happy Blog Party!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home