kate5kiwis: cooking up a storm

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, September 27, 2007

cooking up a storm

i've known leighleigh ever since she was sixteen and an already-famous-actress... and R14 was a teeny tiny toddler.
leighleigh started our Princess Bride obsession and also introduced me to the *sanguine*ness of life, and now she has two Princess Buttercups/Princesses Buttercup of her very own.
a month ago were were chatting about me being in danger of losing my kitchen muse and needing a foodie injection. thankfulLEIGH she's come to my emotional rescue with
*drum roll*
the inspirationalLEIGH, creativeLEIGH, excellentLEIGH, friendLEIGH, deliciousLEIGH foodie blog.
go on, hop on over: it looks like it's gonna be one impressiveLEIGH inspiring place.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Oh I love you!

(and I much prefer my new profile picture - with my other one, you couldn't be sure by my name whether I was a boy or girl, and unfortunately I don't think the photo confirmed anything either way!)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home