kate5kiwis: happy birthday leighleigh !!!

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

happy birthday leighleigh !!!


wishing you a hippy happy birthday!!!
thinking of you and the wonderful times we share in aux :o)
go late night coffees-and-camembert (and your marvellous biscotti)!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Thank you sweets! It's been a lovely day, although Ems has been...well Ems, and I am sooooo tired, so after a few tears with Brad I dried my eyes and went shopping!

"Today we rest for tonight we fight!"

Grant and me are off to a Tapas bar in the city for drinks and dinner...can't hardly wait. We got into Tapas in Spain - it's how they eat over there....so tonight we party!
Can't wait to talk - out tonight but home tomorrow!
Love you!!
LL

4:06 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

LEIGHSIE !!!
far out... F and I will *have* to do tapas with you when we're next in the big smoke.. my cousin introduced us to it in london, and I'm sold baby.. such a wonderful way to eat, and I'm now a chorizo addict.
and of course, after the tapas, "the way forward" is mojitos and cigars....

as pistachio, the master of disguise (my second fave-crazee-movie) says: h'oh ya!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home