kate5kiwis: refashioning: love the love hearts

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, March 15, 2007

refashioning: love the love hearts

*refashioning* seems quite the buzz this week:
today's creationing started with a heart pendant which was retrieved by my friend ang from a Christmas decoration (it's been done before, the-making-of-the-jewellery-from-the-christmas-deco's)...
and continued with a few more of *those* sparkly beads...


so while the kiddos were making a bit of a D.I.Y. dinner, i zoomah-loomah'd these up.
they just caught the last rays of the setting sun.
(do you have a red outfit, leighleigh??? just jokes, they're *mine* lol)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thats a great deal of creativity. I liked the heart pendant and the red beads. Cool.Do stop by my Love blog some time and lemme know how you like it!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Another gorgeous piece of jewlery, oh the talent! Good for you :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Oooh! Pretty sparklies!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Did you teach yourself how to make the jewelry? Or have you taken some sort of class? It's so fun to see your creations!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful
youre very creative :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

No I don't - but I do have a LBD with very cute red kitten's!! At least I know you are hearing me....let me know when you want me to put together a business plan for you. ;)

12:55 PM  
Blogger bravo charlie boy said...

looks amazing and thats a compliment coming from me(but i do have a eye for sparkles lol :-)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home