kate5kiwis: francais friday

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, August 11, 2006

francais friday


Hubby and I saw these
babushka dolls in a little shop window in Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris.
Aren't they adorable??

I have never seen so many in real life.. I started collecting russian nesting dolls for R13 a couple of years ago when we visited Sydney (she still has only one set!)

(and how many are here? Put down your sudoku and count....)

6 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

that is an unbelievable collection!

counted 67 and would hate to know the price for this :()

...back to my Sudoku

4:42 PM  
Blogger flowerpot said...

My mum had a collection like this i used to love playing with them, i am not sure what happened to them.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

That is a gorgeous set of dolls! I only have one small set, and I have to get sets for each of my daughters someday. I only counted 66. Hmmmm.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Chilihead2 said...

Beautiful!

2:25 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Hi ya - the number for the winsor pilates is 0800 808 811 - you will love it!! Didn't know if I could leave just a random comment - so have attached it to this one - although nothing to do with the dolls - which I'm sure are lovely!!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know sweetie these are our favourite!!! I love the tizy bitzy lil ones!!! these are beautiful tho....:)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home