kate5kiwis: the spy who loved me

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, August 06, 2006

the spy who loved me


The last time I went to a school ball was twenty years ago, and my friend FLEUR went with *my* man (!) I don't know why, but I got referred to as "Moneypenny" *three times* on Saturday night. I am so *not* Moneypenny.. she *never* gets her man... and I've definitely got mine... (and Fleur's got her own now too) !!!


This time: black dress and velvet heels, suit and bow tie, pink purse with beaded strap, sparkling jewels, shined shoes, disco ball, plastic hand gun, techno music, girls in satin dresses, bond-silhouettes, "sir" having his photo taken with the maths-geek-gals, floating silver balloons, lots of laughs, dancing until midnight...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful !!!
You guys look wonderful!
I am so glad you had such a special time. I jsut went for my walk now and was thinking if you!
kisses! xxx

11:41 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Aw, I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time. Sounds like the stuff favorite memories are made of :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Sounds like a blast, you guys look great!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

HOW FUN!! Who threw this shindig? You two make such a charming couple!

2:43 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

thanks chicks, it was a blast.

barb it was a school ball(hubby teaches 13 - 18 yr olds)
;o)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! What a fun time! I'm sure it was a blast!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home