kate5kiwis: rubber band men

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, October 26, 2008

rubber band men

we're in the middle of a three day weekend here.
i popped out to the gym this morning and left The Tidy Up List with Bulldog and the kids... and returned to find a perfectly clean house a full-scale BATTLE -
there were little army men all stacked up on cushions and peeps hiding in makeshift bunkers and Bulldog had shown everyone the rubber-band manoeuvre.

and late this arvo we were treated to Mick's Daily Om - (i am so jealous of the ease of that lotus - talk about a rubber band!)
i have no idea where he's got this one from, but it has innovations - The Daily Owl -
*hoot hoot*


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son has stolen my son's trousers. I looked for them this morning and couldn't find them and he was most upset and then I come here and there they are.

I am very envious of children's flexibility. Do yours suck their own toes. Mine do that. It is revolting really.

Have a great week, kate.

I am off line after today until Friday.

And then, maybe, just maybe, my wonderful running shoes will have arrived by the time I get back. They have toes. Did I tell you? Real toes. I am so excited. Oh so excited.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Never a dull moment around the Kiwi house! Nothing better than a three-day weekend.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

what fun your kids are having :)

and wow that lotus!!

jen

8:08 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

gina
lol on the trouser-robbers!
but *ahem!* your shoes have TOES? so... your kids get their Toe Fetish from you? lol
enjoy your holiday! X

barb
yeah, it's been mahvellous X

jen
i have been trying and trying to do it, but have no hope. and what is with this - my left leg is more flexible than my right...? X

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great fun! Oh, and how I wish my legs would do that with such ease!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home