kate5kiwis: i've got the twitterbug

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, September 07, 2008

i've got the twitterbug

*tweet tweet*
i'm a twit.
i'm on Twitter.
are you?
follow me here.
look, something shiny! where? oh, it just swam over the trench! come on, we'll follow it, let's go... okay!
(movie line)
yeah, ohk... it'll probably be a five second wonder...

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Cool. I'm a twit too!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'm checkin' it out. Just for you.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Carnies said...

finding nemo x

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

That is so apt - Dory! I havent even sussed out Facebook, let alone this twitterbug mate... if you want to communikate with me on twitter you'll have to give me a private lesson - can we make it a sushi/twitter lesson - cause I WANT that Soooooshi baby!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Feeling apprehensive about twittering. You mean that stuff pinging around in my head -- I'm supposed to let it out? Dory, indeed ...

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home