kate5kiwis: here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail...

i'm not so good with remembering dates. the rule around here is that if you are having a birthday *next* week, you need to tell me *this* week, so that i can *surprise* ya... otherwise the only surprise you'll be getting on your birthday is the surprised look on my face...

it appears that my gorgeous offspring have the same gene:
this morning a bubble-wrapped package appeared in the letter box, all the way from The Big Smoke...
knowing my latest bid for a Katie-moment, inside D18 has wrapped some fizzy-bath-bombs...
exquisite. one truly loved mother. my heart is full and i'm definitely doin' the Blue's Clues dance. and i *love* your sense of humour.

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

bless him anyway
enjoy :)
Jen

1:17 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

That boy can do no wrong - he's like Brad....could be 2 weeks late with a birthday card, but will do something sweet (or just smile) and all is forgiven...;) Got to love these Flegmatic (spelling??) guys!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Now, that is SO much sweeter than the duty gift on the "right" date. Heartfelt. Enjoy the fizziness. :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger The Rubbish Project said...

I also was late for mothers day... on mothers day I mato order the gift and got text from mumma on friday to say thanks it had arrived

I think its we postmoderns way of making the celebrations last all week (see how i deftly put myself in the cohort of D18??)

ahem

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home