kate5kiwis: jokes du jour

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

jokes du jour

S10 has been telling us tons of these *doctor jokes* lately:

Doctor, Doctor, I have a pain in my eye every time I drink hot chocolate.
Try taking the spoon out first!

Doctor, Doctor, for the first thirty minutes I'm up every morning, I feel dizzy. What should I do?
Get up half an hour later!

Doctor, Doctor, I have a ringing in my ears.
Well answer it then!

Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a window.
Where's the pane?

Doctor, Doctor, I think I'm getting shorter.
You'll just have to be a little patient.

Doctor, Doctor, I only have 59 seconds to live!
Just a minute!

What do you call a surgeon with eight arms?
A doctor-pus

Doctor, Doctor, nobody ever listens to me.
Next!


(cue: you can laugh now)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hay said...

Thanks SO much. Now I'm singing *Doctor, doctor, give me a clue...*
agh, I will so be singing it all day.
Oh yeah...hahahahahahaha

(word verification lieorhg = lie or hang)

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Me and A11 were cracking up (it reminded me of being really stoned for some reason.....)

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*groan* LOL! S10 and my hubby have the same sense of humour. :)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Doctor, I'm in trouble.
Well goodness gracious me !

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home