kate5kiwis: quizzical addiction...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

quizzical addiction...

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP)

Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal.

Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?

i do find this hard to believe: i know tons of ENFP's... though, maybe like attracts like???
i agree that opposites attract too, lol.

haha, and i couldn't resist this, cos i am thinking of going *chocolate brown* in a couple of weeks when i get my biannual hair cut:

Your Hair Should Be Pink

Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.
You're a travelling party that everyone loves to follow.
What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?

ummm, not.
(confession, i added an "l" to "travelling"...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Creative Life Studio said...

Girl, you just LOOK like an ENFP from your pictures!! I ought to know. My best friends and my sister are all ENFP's. I must crave that in my life, seeing as I'm an ISFJ. Maybe I'll go take the test and see if I've changed at all.

Chocolate brown sounds yummy, but I've had pink and it's fun too. I just don't think my kids would appreciate it much now, though. LOL! :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Don't do it!!
Your so...........blonde! lol.
It might be like Samson and you'll lose all your personality ;o)
But I'll love ya, brunette or blonde (they DO have more fun you know).

3:56 PM  
Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

haha........those quizzes are great fun. Our friends came over one night and we had a bit of a cocktail evening. While the boys were talking movies and politics, Rae and I went on line and did LOTS of them.......always a bit of laugh..........(esp in combo with cocktails!) ANZYWAYZ
I came out ISFP which I don't know if is quite right as I'm not that introverted and more of an extrovert. Ah well..........
And I join you in the hair colour department..............
I'm about to attempt to dye my hair a warm choco brown with Henna (not the red kind) Still deciding where to buy it, Lush has some...hmmm.....might be fun.

7:36 PM  
Blogger oacemama said...

Guess what...my inner funky hair colour is...you guessed it orange!

Oh...go pink in summertime...choccy brown sounds delish for winter!

11:00 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

mrs p
hey chick, glad to hear that i *look* right lol.. really lol...
maybe in my next life i'll be a Hair Lady and then i can change my style/colour weekly lol.

hay
that's really funny about samson lol.. i have a tshirt that says *blondes have more fun*
i always get quizzical looks and comments when i wear it.
it's getting all holey now, but i still love it.

lauz
ooooo post a pic of your new 'do... you are getting me all inspired now. i *love* LUSH. hubby and i are addicted to their bath bombs...

karen
lol orange...
at least you have a couple of ginger-kids lol X

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home