kate5kiwis: doozie

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, June 03, 2007

doozie


it's you-zie and me-zie!!!!! love your landscaping, so inspiring... you'll be a Fabulous Designer... go on, *do* it!!!
love the stripey opera artworks... love our teeth (and your wad of chewing gum) lol...
seriously now, we *love* catching up with you guys:
as i remember it, you'n'i are the original Barbie and Midge, and we never have bad hair days lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Creative Life Studio said...

Hello, there, Kate! Just taking some time catching up.

Your "Love" project turned out really great!!

The video of your boy swimming is terrific. I felt such relief when my two finally turned into fish too! :)

And the conversation between your son and Tiahnee is so precious. I had a lump in my throat reading it. I hope their friendship passes the test of time. Really beautiful. :)

Thanks for stopping by while I was away; it's great to be back! :)

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at your GORGEOUS girls! :) I have smile envy ;)

11:17 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Hope you had a good time while you were here - you should come back you know....it's so much fun....and really cool people live up here....did you get my txt - you can borrow The Office whenever - should I bring it to Hamilton? Have I told you that your hubby reminds me of the main character - Tim, who is the same guy from Love Actually - the one who does the movie fill in's.... they could be twins..

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home