kate5kiwis: this little artist of mine...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

this little artist of mine...

our artist's easel has been *worth its weight in gold*.
we originally gave it to D17 for his first birthday. hubby and i made a special trip to get it from the toy boutique on the Shore of The Big Smoke, and all the five kiwis have spent many happy hours over the years, humming to themselves while creating wonderful masterpieces.
today's tune hummed by M5 is "This Little Light of Mine"... and today's paintings have *all the colours* thickly applied in a circular motion.
let it shine, baby.


6 Comments:

Blogger Hay said...

We have the exact same one........and yep it rocks. Gee hope ours lasts 16yrs...though the way the girls all climb and squish under it pretending its a tent, me thinks it may not!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Creative Life Studio said...

Lovely way to spend some time! :) I like the cup holders at the bottom; very handy!

I love those fuschia Chucks down below too. I used to have a green pair years ago. Now I think I'm in the market for plaid... ;)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

We're very *artistic* here too. Our easel has seen lots of use.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that! Our daughter will be getting one soon (maybe for her birthday *wink*)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an easel too got it when I was home schooling
love that song
brings back memories seeing the completed art work drying on the ground of when I did homeschool

8:20 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

That photo brings back so many happy memories! My kids used to love working at the easel when they were little.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home