kate5kiwis: trade me

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, May 05, 2007

trade me

i am really, really lovin' all this *sharing the lurve* that's going on. my latest *swap city* is this oh! so gorgeous pearl organza twist, designed especially for my inspiring friend rach who resides, for now, in The Big Smoke.


it's elaborate, intricate, delicate: all the things that rachael is. and she's made me this oh! so funky pink-and-choccy beanie....

yum. now everyone's gonna want to lick my head.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

oh kate

it's sooooooooooooo beayoooootiful

you might make a lady of me yet;-)

i'll even polish my nails when I wear it (the first time)!!!!

it seems too *nice* to swap for a beanie!!!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both designs are just delectable! :)

Swapping is highly underrated, hey? ;)

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the necklace and the hat

2:35 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

just came back to have another *LOOK*

4:10 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Both are so gorgeous! So much talent you guys :).

11:06 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Both very nice! I can't wait for you to get your box and me to get mi-ine! (dancing)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home