kate5kiwis: Our Gorgeous Boys

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Our Gorgeous Boys

i'm a girl. i understand girls. people often tease me for getting only one girl amongst all my lads. my secret is that my boys are all straight forward, affectionate, and really easy to get along with. *kate breathes huge sigh of thankfulness*

the last week has been filled to the brim with boyz-stuff.
bike rides at the BMX track, extra boys staying, making computers, loads of bouncing on the trampoline, quarry park visits...





one thing that i *love* about celia lashlie is that every time she refers to the younger male set, it's always with that adjective joined to the noun:
*ourgorgeousboys*.
that phrase is definitely in my vocabulary too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of boys! *wink* But, they are gor-gee-us!

5:09 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

What a good looking bunch of boys. Watch out Mama, your going to have line ups at the door.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I only have *gorgeousgirls* but I'm sure God knew what He was doing! :)

Speaking of bikes, I rode mine today. I thought what you would think if I didn't exercise! ;)

6:54 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

oh barb
*blush*
i have only been for a leetle walk and a leetle bike ride.... not much, will endeavour to *push play* on the pilates dvd over the weekend.
well done you :o)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool the bulldozer looks interesting and I especially like the 1st photo

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home