kate5kiwis: mouse's mouse

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, March 26, 2007

mouse's mouse


*pounce*
S9 and M5 aka Mickey Mouse have just rescued this little field mouse from The Lucy-Cat.
M5 would love to have it as a pet, but after a few minutes of mouse-running-up-our-arms-and-leaving-little-messes, we all decided to set it free: back to its home in the field-over-the-back-fence, while we distracted Lucy with cat-food, from a box.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooner u than me Im not really into mice :)
wow 25 years is a long friendship wishing your friend well for her thesis is she doing her masters? all the best to her

12:12 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

What a cute photo!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Sooner you than me too! I'd be worried about germs; my finger is still sore from where my daughter's pet hamster bit my finger a month ago, and this after a round of antibiotics.

1:21 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

When I was younger a friend had a mouse, which her parents didn't know about and she keep in secret in the ceiling of her room...one day she told me her mom was getting suspicious and would I take the mouse for the weekend. As you know my ability to lie is up there with my ability to pass a maths exam, and when mom with her highly tuned nose came sniffing around and asked "what is that smell" I confessed within about 2 seconds of the question and the mouse was exposed and released!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Super cute picture! My kids wold love to have a mouse or a rat. Eeeewwwwww.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awwwww cute!!!!
- abbs

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home