kate5kiwis: i'm gonna become famous

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, March 20, 2009

i'm gonna become famous

cos of two things:
1. i have unwittingly discovered a weight loss programme that works!!!
it's called "Send Your Kids To School And Become A Student"
yep - it turns out that i've lost 5 1/2 kg in the last 8 weeks - and was told in no uncertain terms by my personal trainer (she's really my lovely gym instructor who did my measure-and-weigh at the gym this morning, but "personal trainer" makes me sound like a celebrity to myself lol) to ingest more than two minute noodles, muesli, coffee and smints.

2. i've found the cure for insomnia!!!
it's even easier than losing weight - read eleventy billion articles written by Academic Professionals - you'll find yourself nodding off every ten minutes.

famous, i tell ya.

PS would people PLEASE stop talking about autumn?? it's gonna be summer until at least mid-june.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ardern said...

Katey there will be nothing left of ya honey if you keep that up. Wish I had that disease.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I could do to use both your cures. I keep eating and whilst I have been sleeping my dreams make me wake up feeling exhuasted. Not sure that I want to start studying again though - I've done enough of that in my time.

At least it's nearly the weekend.

And Autumn????? No, definitely not. It's still bright and sunny here.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I feel a book publishing deal could already be on your way! Now I realize that my svelte appearance these last few years had nothing to do with healthy eating at all! It's time to break open the chocolate cake and the study aids! ;-)

7:52 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I need to find something similar to take off the weight that doesn't involve school! I couldn't cut it right now.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Can I have your autograph now, Katey?

Autumn? I'd be happy for Spring! It *snowed* here yesterday. *sigh*

11:55 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Not only famous, but rich, too! I see a book contract in your future :)

Autumn??? What autumn??? We're all about Spring up here!!!! Hee hee!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

5 1/2kgs... what a great buffer for winter coming up ... oh, not at your place until about October though right??!! Babe, I'm with your PT, EAT SOME PIES!!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Omigosh--I didn't realize it was so easy! Famous, indeed!!

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee, you are always funny! The sad thing is that I think I have put on a few lbs staying home with the kiddies now...5a.m runs before everyone wakes up just hasn't been calling my name lately.

Love you! Oh and eat lady!
:)
a.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home