kate5kiwis: On the Twentieth Day of Christmas

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the Twentieth Day of Christmas

oh how i wish everyone could've won the *Christmas wreath* bracelet but alas! 'tis not to be - this year. with Dan The Policeman breathing down my neck (to check i didn't win it myself lol) i used this online random number generator:

and lookit! my beautiful niece abby who said this -
aunty!!!!! i want it!!!!! i want it SOOO BADLY!!! the only *Christmas* jewellry I have are a pair of grotty snowflake earrings that I need to shine up a little because they are made of crappy metal. and i have a tartan ribbon, but whatever.
it's MINE!!!

and this -
is it cheating to enter lots of comments to increase one's chances of winning the bracelets?
it DOES make your blog look evah-so-popular and your gorgeous work look evah-so-desired when peeps scroll down and see that SO many people have commented, heehee...


now has something christmassy to wear -
hippie happy christmas, abbs!!!

BUT - if any of ya luffly peeps really desperately fancy your very own *Christmas wreath* bracelet - i'm oh so happy to arrange a global swap in the new year - email me - kate DOT kiwi AT hotmail DOT com.
mwah X


6 Comments:

Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

What a sweet comment! I can celebrate Abby winning the bracelet with no hard feelings on my part. Ask her to send you a pic of her wearing it with her "grotty snowflake earrings". :)

(I'm up early awaiting Mark's arrival from Hot Springs.)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Katepai said...

yAY, GO aBBY.

I went in search of beads so I could make my friend a copy cat bracelet but to no avail.

Enjoying your days of xmas.

Kate

10:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, thanksies aunty!!
you rock. i will send pictures. lots of love and the merriest Christmas to you anyone ever did have x

11:28 PM  
Blogger Queen Goob said...

Katie Katie Katie....I'm a blonde, too and on top of that numbers makes me vomit so that whole time change thing was WAY outta my league.

CONGRATS ABBY-GIRL and yes, we really DO want to see pictures of you wearing those groddie snowman earrings with your FABULOUS new Christmas bracelet.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Queen Goob said...

p.s.s. http://www.firemountaingems.com/

they ship internationally.

1:23 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

laura
enjoy every moment with Tigger, i mean Mark! X

kate
they're SO gorgy, am happy to send ya some anytime X

abbs
luff u - kiss kiss X

queenie
thanks for the fire mountain chat - my Bead Lady sources quite a few of her beads from them - the thing i LOVE about getting beads from her is that i only get what i fancy - don't have to buy a whole string...
plus she lives in a poirate's cave! X

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home