kate5kiwis: Go! Go! Go! Jo Show

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Go! Go! Go! Jo Show

Last night was the final performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, and the whole cast, crew and choir were buzzing: I popped in to pick up R13 and snuck in on the post-show-speeches: standing ovations, kids going wild, what a wonderful buzz. Here are some of the gorgeous choir-girlz:



oh, and happy blogthday to me-e-e-ee:
it's been a whole year. and i'm still loving it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy blogthday to you, Kate!

Sarah :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

Happy anniversary! We're still loving reading too :-)

6:16 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

Potifer was cool and sooooo fine....thought his wife would never toe the line...it's all there in chapter 39 of Genesis - "Don't believe everything you read my dear"
One of the most happiest memories (one of many I might add) is my 7th form year, and doing Joseph as our school show. I had ALWAYS loved the show, and I had the most wonderful opportunity to play part narrator, and the butler - "there I was standing in front of a vine...I picked some grapes and I crushed them to wine..." oh the memories are flooding back!! Tell Rach to soak up eveything - school shows are some of the most wonderful times of fellowship, friendship and togetherness - my dearest friends were those I did shows and plays with - there is a bond like no other at school. Man I need to get back into it again...too much time has passed.

8:23 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

oh - happy birthday by the way - the blog that is. Only 69 till the real thing!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Happy anniversary, Kate!

1:38 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

:o) thanks chicks for the blogthday wishes. it's a happy thing, blogging.

leighleigh
OMG girl: ok. here's the idea: i start making jewellery for sale and you go and do a bit of singing/acting on the side:
you do know how freaky it is for me to commit to that.
i'm thinking: "get back, witch..."

oh, and we are all singing and singing The Show...
she was beautiful BUT eeeeeeeee-vil...

5:19 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I can't believe it has only been a year that I have been enjoying all your tales and wonders from down under. Glad to have you here, love reading your posts.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Happy BlogBirthday to one of my favorite bloggers :)

And YAY to the girls for such a fun show!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home