kate5kiwis: desk tag

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, April 16, 2007

desk tag

ok, seeing as i promised design-a-mouse-chick..
and the last tag i did was a book meme last july..

**as i don't have a desk (but i do have my beady eye on mum and dad's fabulous oak bureau, lol!!), i've found another unsuspecting area** i give you:


the dining room table:
currently covered in beads'n'bits, a lit candle and brooke fraser playing for atmosphere, the latest U2 acquisition, and a book on wholefoods, the two parisian candles that we finally lit on our anniversary yesterday, a teapot from my gran and some white tea in a cup (but i'm heading for the espresso machine in a mo), and a wrapped present from moi to moi (i always get my purchases gift-wrapped cos then it's twice the fun).. it's a white grooved
little square plate that i found on special in the weekend(!) to replace the gorgeous red-and-blue koru plate that i got from rach *yes i cried as it fell to the floor last week*, and the *to do* list for today, which is busy burying itself and being forgotten as i gather my mojo and make the necklaces.

ok, i'm off: the kiddos have put the chilis on and are all queueing up for the pooter :o) so i'm not tagging anyone in particular except for barb who tagged me for the book meme lol, but if ya wanna do it, it's yours X

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

done yours is so much prettier than mine is :)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a great desk! The U2 book looks great - a must buy, I think! You're totally teasing me with the beads, you know! *wink*

5:29 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

Thanks for the sneak peek!! I organize by pile, so I can relate to your table! (I finished cutting, now I just have to find some printing time!)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home