kate5kiwis: Take me to the place I love, take me all the way...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Take me to the place I love, take me all the way...

S9 leaped out of bed this morning and started drawing...


He thinks he's not a natural-born-artist, but I can really see the similarities between his portraits and the real lads: especially John Frusciante and Anthony Kiedis (the one in the middle is Flea)

RHCP are S9's fave band at the mo, he spends a-g-e-s listening, watching the RHCP: Live at Slane Castle DVD, singing, looking up guitar tabs, practising Under the Bridge.....
D17, hubby and I are loving it too.
(I'm a storm in a teacup girl...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Nice to have such enthusiasm. And speaking of enthusiasm, I haven't been so good lately either, but I will try to get back on the wagon tomorrow (Thursday). I'll update you when I've done it; you can do the same! :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I exercised today!! Did you? ;)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

Tee hee

My husband likes them too.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lillyma said...

I've been offline for a while, but I'm back! I forgot you guys were having SUMMER down there!!! Ohhh, those swimming pictures look delicious!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

barb woot woot
yes i did: but once a week pilates is clearly not frequent enough, i'm getting back on the wagon....

marie yep, they sure are the coolest..

lillyma nice to see ya, i popped into yours a wee while ago, looked a bit vacant lol... glad you're back :o)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home