kate5kiwis: sneaky peeps

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, February 15, 2007

sneaky peeps

i'm so
jealous of
the gorgeous deb's
fabulous
camera zoom.
i think.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

I'm-so-jealous-of-The-Amazing-Kate's-zoom-SUBJECTS-I-think ;o)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Oh man, the beach!!! Trade ya the three inches of sleet we've got for to hours in the sand 'n' surf - PLEASE?????

12:56 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

great pics AND great subjects!

did ya know I jsut came in from 30 minutes of snow shovleling in -20C! These beach pictures certainly warmed me up ;)

5:51 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

liesl and twinmom
i feel so sad for you freezing cold chicks, but i know the ski boot will be on the other foot in four months and i'll be coveting *your* sunshine...

deb
well, i have to say i am thankful for your candidness in *not* posting pix of me-in-my-bikini on the internet, you sneak paparazzi, you.
but that's definitely a great shot of me'n'my lungs.. i think..

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home