kate5kiwis: Breathe in through the nose.. and out through the nose..

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Breathe in through the nose.. and out through the nose..


The E word. Exercise. Not my favourite. I know I promised myself. And (typical moi) I am on and off the wagon. I think a little angel has whispered in M5's ear, cos every morning, M5 says, "Mum, can we do our pilates now?" and the lads faithfully lie on the floor with me and stretch and roll and "breathe into their powerhouse"...

And guess what? I've had my arm twisted to do my first triathlon in just over three weeks!!!!!
It's only a mini-triathlon, and hardly competitive, but it's a start.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Katie girl! You CAN do it!
Mel xxx

9:46 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

have fun at the triathlon!

go girl!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

How fun! And what a challenge - enjoy :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home