kate5kiwis: life is like a box of chocolates

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, February 10, 2007

life is like a box of chocolates



Hey, Nik, do you remember that Valentine's Day card I gave you six years ago when we all lived in The Big Smoke:
roses are red, violets are blue,
we're having a baby
a week after you...

I think our little white chocolate and dark chocolate babies are growing into gorgeous boys.

Oh, how I love that bounce, that joie de vivre, that five-year-old mischievous sparkle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Why did you guys both have to move away and leave me!!!

Look at both these spunky boys! I remember teaching that cute little baby how to poke his tongue out!

Now they are both big boys!!! and i have babies of my own to snuggle!!! Time sure does fly!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checked out your blog, man thats so cool, if only I had the patience to do that stuff. I did try to comment, but got scared that I would make a boo boo.... no idea but wanted you to know that you are doing such a cool job journalling girl... and I promise that in the first week at our new beach house I will disappear to the beach with our little pink journal and think. And write. And even post it on the very same day. Its a promise. I remember sitting on the beach reading it after you returned from a few days in Aussie, man you wrote so vividly I felt like I was there.... drinking the wine and eating the yummy food.
Lotsaluv, nik

Gotta luv the 5 year olds!! And thanks for the visual image of F. in speedos, I think...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home