kate5kiwis: 'tis the season to become a blondie..

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

'tis the season to become a blondie..

tra-la-la-la-lah...
i confess i've been a bit bah-humbug about the approaching season, but i woke up this morning with visions of make-our-own christmas cards. funny how my finished product didn't quite turn out like
cette vision. (oh how i l-o-v-e rupert everett)
i think we'll buy/find little seashells and stick them on instead of trying to design anything brainy.


late this afternoon
the gorgeous deb and i got matching mags to inspire us (well, they came with free salad servers which match my newly-acquired-camping-plastic-dinner-set) and after torturing R13 for nearly an hour: pulling strands of her hair through a frosting cap, deb and i shared a glass of baileys to calm our nerves while waiting for blondie's hair to do its thang.

i'm *so* chuffed with the result. when i grow up, i am *totally* gonna be a hair lady!!!
(S9 has just asked: "Mamma, can you dye my hair?"
My friend, you are Mister Cool.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

that looks really nice ^_^

I dyed my hair like that once... on accident though, lol... I had been going for stripes but I liked it anyways :P

3:31 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

great job on the hair! We don't get that mag here, but the cover makes me want to make a purchase.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home