kate5kiwis: français friday

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, November 03, 2006

français friday

I'm not a biggie for make-up, per se (which is obvious by this photo, but if you went to Paris, would *you* sleep??). Well sometimes I'd like to be, but am so blind that to see my face clearly, I have to be a nose-width from the mirror. So when I get dressed up, I tend to wear mascara and perhaps a bit of lippy. But I was hugely tickled to whizz past this building in Paris.. and now you know why Scarlett Johansson is the new face of "because I'm worth it"... and I'm not..


I asked hubby this morning about his abiding parisian memory, and he said: it's gotta be the soccer. The world cup, that is.. that we watched.. there were huge pix of Zizou everywhere, it was *days* of french football fever..


and.. this has to be in Paris, cos it's in my photo file, but I can't remember what/where it is.. any ideas??



3 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Sometimes it catches my by surprise that you are already into Friday while we are finishing up Thursday. Paris looks lovely as usual. A stop at L'Oreal would have been neat for sure.

Looks like you guys are having a pretty busy week. Another birthday, hope a happy one was had and a new haircut, such a gorgeous girl.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your column looks like Trajan’s column, but I think that’s in Rome, so maybe it’s one Napoleon built to celebrate his victories. It looks as though there’s a spiral frieze round it.
Have you checked with F? He might remember!
Love the Zizou pic, too
:o) xxxxxxx

5:24 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Dahling, you have your own special look, and it's mahvalous! (big air kisses)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home