kate5kiwis: self portrait

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, June 22, 2006

self portrait


I got my annual hair
cut'n'colour today !!!!!
..feeling a bit gorgeous lol

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin, you're feeling a bit gorgeous because you *are* a bit gorgeous!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should! You do look gorgeous! I love that color!

4:18 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Although we have just met ;) I do have to say that you are one gorgeous gal. Love the blonde. And am feeling a tad jealous that perhaps your curls are totally natural??

10:46 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

yo beachmama
flattery will get ya nowhere lol
yes, my hair seems to be getting curlier and curlier as it grows longer and longer. my aim is to get it down to my bum by the time i'm forty lol
(eeeeew that word is a bit scary)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

That is a great picture :) You look so pretty and happy!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home