kate5kiwis: could you please just post out my boots already. that is not a question.

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, June 04, 2010

could you please just post out my boots already. that is not a question.

it was ten days 'til the wedding and buttercup neeeeeeeded the boots.
THE BOOTS. yes. shouting now, can you hear me?
cos hello up there? i ordered them 18 days ago.
and you said they would be shipped within 2 - 5 days.
and they would be on my doorstep within 3 - 11 days.
i have sent THREE emails and STILL haven't been notifiKATEd of shippage.
fourth email sent just now. bad juju boot mojo.
i waaaant them before my birthday!!!
anti-jinx X

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww - sending good mojo your way and hope you get them soon! x

7:27 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm coming over all medium like and appealing to the great Doc Marten himself! If you can hear me: best foot forwards!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Carnies said...

TOTALLY - swish the be here next week cape over them! X

1:21 PM  
Anonymous step up converter said...

I really hope you can make it!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home