kate5kiwis: in which we take a break from our Christmas countdown to shriek...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

in which we take a break from our Christmas countdown to shriek...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOZZIE!!
aka Danger, aka Bulldog,
aka Blazer, aka Wozzle Blarney...
(i ♥ that your list of pseudonyms
is finally longer than
Kate the Bate the Hibbity Hob
the Hargey Bargey Narna
)

so - a birthday song from me to you,
cos i am he as you are he as you are me
and we are all together.



Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

i love you to the moon and back infinity times.


3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Happy birthday, Bulldog - hope you have a fantastic day!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to our favourite kiwi cuzzy bro!!!
---Put your hands in the AYER!xxxxxx

11:45 PM  
Anonymous rb said...

Happy Birthday Bulldog (sorry I am so late here but it is a jolly silly time for a birthday if you ask me! Not that he did. ANd anyway I know it wasn't his choice to be born now. )

Hope you all had a splendid day.

xxx

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home