kate5kiwis: the ninth day of Christmas

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

the ninth day of Christmas

i think we've found ONE dress DECEMBER:
(woah. HAIR.)
make that THREE dresses DECEMBER.
♥ those sweat shop outlet sales.
feeling a little less than virtuous,
but at least we're not gonna fry
in this heat wave.
P.S. totally ♥ this heat wave
(gonna go wet down my HAIR).

6 Comments:

Blogger Carnies said...

Cute! Just got me a couple too! Think my 'I hate pink' might be over - one of the dresses is pink! Mwah x

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

LOVE summer dresses :) Enjoy x

10:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

That's fulfilled my glamour quota for the entire month!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous rb said...

Oh my, I thought you really weren't going to suggest a ONE Dress December and I was about to do a runner quick before you spotted me. Then I remembered that it is already 10 December.

It's not fair to go on about the heat when it is only 9 degrees here. It is sunny but there is no warmth in it. Sigh!

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gooness - I LOVE the middle one, I think I might have seen this at a surfy shop here so we might be twins!!!! So LOVE it.
You two are gorgeouses!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Rach n Rob said...

Hey - when ya grow out of that middle one, please remember me!!! I'll even pay ya for it!!!!
And I ahve the right name to wear it.
Luv.Rxx (not Rob who is going to show up as the poster coz I'm using his account and can't be bothered switching!!!!!)

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home