kate5kiwis: surf's up

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, February 07, 2008

surf's up

one day you'll look back, and you'll see
where you were held now by this love
while you could stand there
you could move on this moment
follow this feeling
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright. if you want to kiss the sky,
better learn how to kneel.
she's the wave, she turns the tide
she sees the man inside the child
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright
she moves in mysterious ways.

photography credits: TGD
perfect lyrics credits: U2

13 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Kate wow your brave and look good
Jen

7:53 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

we asked for it *wink*

now we're jealous

and we knew that would happen

ah well

happy for ya too of course

Mrs Pilates here i come

10:04 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Wow, I wish I could go to the beach. You have fun for me!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....not supposed to be *that* cryptic that not even you or I, to whom the private joke is aimed, can even get it ;o) Anyway - back to my comment:

photography credits: TGD
perfect lyrics credits: U2
OMG I can't believe these beautiful people really *exist* credits: Kate and Hubby

xoxoxo

8:54 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

Wow look at you guys, and here I am, doing lesson plans in my cubicle, dreaming of a weekend that looks like yours...

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - baggs not entering the water at the GWoF next to you - I might just wander down the beach and swim up to you!

YOU LOOK FAB!!!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So u get TGD comments, TGD IRL and TGD *private jokes* too? :(

Looking mighty fine gawjuss. That beach is too, remind me NEVER to visit, I won't want to leave again ;)
Happy Weekend xxxx

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie you look stunning - love the "pink".

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh me oh my...is that you??? Thanks for momenting on my blog...but seriously, is that you? I feel like a blob, lol.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Minnesota Matron said...

Oh My God. Breasts -- even tiny -- equal bikini. You so win. Even from the very toned back, post child birth (s).

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i wish could do that right now :( I hate kliving in a desert

:(

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U2 and the Beach, two of my most favourites. And Kate, you skinny girl, you look fabulous.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


For years, movie lovers have been able to rent their favorite films and enjoy them in the comfort of their own homes. A number of major rental stores along with countless independently owned mom and pop stores have helped to make renting and watching movies a favorite pastime for many. to watch and download movie visit:
judwaa 2 box office collection
spyder movie review

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home