kate5kiwis: The Tardis

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Tardis

yes, oh yes, we've finally named it:

The TARDIS - a Time and Relative Dimensions In Space machine. The last one in the universe. The special machine Doctor Who used to travel anywhere in Time and Space.

it's just *so* kate5kiwis: The Doctor (aka moi) is a renegade Time Lord: an eccentric, highly-intelligent scientist from a distant planet. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS, a curious device, larger on the inside than on the outside, which was designed to change its appearance to suit its surroundings. His main aim is to fight evil and oppression wherever he finds it. He is usually aided and sometimes hindered in this quest by one or two travelling companions he picks up at various points in his adventures.

The Exterior:

striking resemblance, no?
the humble Police Box has been transformed into a TARDIS, A Time and Space craft that is infinitely large on the inside but disguised as a humble Police Box on the outside.

The Interior:
The interior of a TARDIS is much larger than its exterior, which can blend in with its surroundings through the ship's chameleon circuit.

which is why we've named it The Tardis.
cos it's not a sardine tin.
enter kids. exit squashes and squabbles.

tell me *that* doesn't excite your inner-geek.

oh, and the chocolate fish award goes to:
Hubby, in all reality, cos The Tardis was his suggestion.
But because I'm such A Nice Katie, I got one of the "
one or two travelling companions she picks up at various points in her adventures" to pick a name outta a hat and...
the winner is...
jacinta the latte lass!!!
woot woot
email me your addy chick, cos chocolate and coffee go together like... ummmm... coffee and chocolate X

8 Comments:

Blogger Sharonnz said...

Does this mean I need to knit you a really long scarf to go with your hat (when I get around to doing that, lol)?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no geek, inner, outer, interior or exterior. I think I preferred the Sardine Tin. *sigh* as long as your happy ;) xxxx

Posting as anon, cause I haz experience with your posse, and am scared, so very scared.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that not being consulted about the free giveaway of Hubby's choc fish I am not happy at all. Even after many enjoyable experiences with Kate's posse I am not going to take this lying down . . . where's my fish??!!! Perhaps it is time to mount a posse and start up a hunt . . . ?

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you...cool wheels and so refreshing to read the mind of my friend. I am millions of miles away in Holland and missing everything! BUT I am going to Paris' 3 nights next week and I need some inspiration. Love you lots email me susq66@hotmail.com. xxx

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am very impressed with Hubby. I generally think that men are only useful for moving heavy things and assembling things with complicated instructions - but that is actually a pretty good choice of name. He sounds a cool guy.


Will you get a blow-up David Tennant to sit in the passenger seat? I think he's rather sexy!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I just started reading Dr. Who the other day x3 thats weird.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot - Woot!!!

Are you for real? Did I truly win something?

Choco fishes are just the B.E.S.T!!!

And "tardis" rocks - what a cool name. Now why didn't I think of that.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Tardis - do you have a really long, very stripey scarf to go with your fancy new name? *wink*

Love it! I am waving my Inner Geek Flag in your honour. :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home