kate5kiwis: a spot of webcam hilarity

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

a spot of webcam hilarity

i see how peeps can get into trouble with these thangs, we just had a whole lotta fun:







You love him, don't you?
He's my brother.
*movie line*

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

fun :)
I especially like the last photo
Jen

8:30 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

you so look starkers in that first photo and after your bra antics, maybe that's not a bad thing;-)

loving the daily peep into your life

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos. We have a riot with our webcam, especially the silly effects.

Jack Johnson was playing when I opened up today, I just love his music, he is helping me through the longest February I ever remember :) (with his surfin' beachy music).

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious. I LOVE coming to your corner of Blogland, Katie, as they're always something going on that's F-U-N!!!!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home