kate5kiwis: facebookaholics anonymous

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, November 08, 2007

facebookaholics anonymous

it's my newest addiction. it totally beats myspace and bebo, cos i'm an adult now, don't ya know.

since fleur talked me into it on sunday, i now have 15 friends (that i know/used to know/virtually know), an aquarium, saki IM (very japanese, goes with my middle name, now that's cryptic, but it's a clue for embejo), a garden with a sunflower, a blue butterfly, 6 pink daisies, 2 sheep, and a pink flamingo, a hatching mystery egg, a Question you can answer, and even a magnetic letters board (that's the educational part rofl)

so, if you know my name IRL (nope, it's not really kate5kiwis) and you're on Facebook too, you can add me as your Virtual Friend lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger oacemama said...

I am sooo not going near Facebook...but, totally off-topic, did you get my email yesterday about Saturday?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

well when you put it like that...
'cos i'm an adult now, don't ya know',
I am sticking to bebo, cause I'm so totally NOT an adult, don't ya know.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's totally wild there, isn't it??

2:14 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I am on facebook as well...i like it..although i hate all the gazillion applications. i am constantly recieving application requests from everyone....it is hard to keep up! Have a great day! :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

I actually forgot there was a world outside FB - haven't checked your blog for a while...lol

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home