kate5kiwis: itsy bitsy cutesy Etsy

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Sunday, September 02, 2007

itsy bitsy cutesy Etsy

i love this word. it just sounds so fun to say. and Etsy is such a friendly and fabulous place, you know. it's not a huge garage sale at all: it's warm and inviting. it's a place for the little boutique. it's "Etsy, your place to buy & sell all things handmade".
i even like the colour. orange. vitamin C.

over the past week i've been such a busy girl, designing and creating sparkly things and opening up my Etsy shop: i do promise that *katie's blonde blog* isn't going to turn into a huge advertisement for moi, but i thought i'd post a preview of My First Etsy. cos i'm so excited about it.
and of course i'd love the feedback from all you beautiful peeps X

6 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Looks nice! I bookmarked it.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

Delicious dahling....I do hope you'll remember me when you're filthy rich and famous. Just need a superstar endorsment....If I see Peter Jackson down the road I will get him to call ya XXXX :0)

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kate
Im going to save my $$
I LOVE your creations

12:12 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

This is so cool - well done Girl! Keep posting your work - I wore the necklace you made me last night, and in the ladies room one lady stopped me and said "I need to touch that - it is gorgeous!!" She asked me if I had someone make it for me, and when I told her it was a friend she was blown away! (I worked out how to make the flower sit flat - bead the chain through 2 of the petals - it looks stunning!!)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An absolutely gorgeous feast for the eyes! Well done, Kate. :)

4:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you mean you're OPENING your own SHOP!!!! i had ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKIN IDEA!!!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home